Give your child the best dental experience
At Where Smiles Grow, we strive for every patient and family to have the best possible dental experience. We know that a child’s positive experiences at the dentist can make an impact that last a lifetime. Our team consists of people who are experts at every aspect of the field of pediatric dentistry. From checking in at the front desk, through your checkup and then scheduling your next visit, we try to make every aspect of your visit, a friendly and high-quality event.
Experts in the field with your child’s needs at heart
When you and your child join our Where Smiles Grow family, our experienced, professional, and friendly staff and doctors will help answer any questions you need while delivering the best care possible for your child.
Our staff has over 90 years of combined dental experience, and we understand that a child’s experiences at the dentist can make an impact that lasts a lifetime. Through every detail, we strive to make our office a positive and happy place to be. We’re proud that the community thinks so too – voting Where Smiles Grow the 2021 Times-Union’s “Best of the Capital Region” for Best Dentist!
Our pediatric dentists are also proud recipients of the Outstanding Providers Award from the Autism Society of the Greater Capital Region. We understand and work hard to accommodate special needs patients and children with dental anxiety so these children can have a great dental experience every time they visit our office.
You and your child’s experience at our office
At Where Smiles Grow, you and your child’s experience matter to us. Some of the things we do here to set us apart from other pediatric and general dentists include:
- Being greeted by warm, smiley team members as they check you in
- Having friendly and caring staff, ready to help at all times
- A fun, kid-friendly reception area
- A set of cool glasses to wear during their cleaning and checkup
- A tv playing movies for them to watch during procedures
- A choice of what flavor toothpaste they’d like
- A no-cavity club with incentives for a cavity-free checkup
- After your child sees the doctor for their exam, they’ll get a bag with a toothbrush, floss, and a couple of prizes if they did a great job at their visit
- Monthly coloring contests
- And more!
Let us give you and your child a wonderful trip to the dentist
If you’d like to learn more about or join our practice at Where Smiles Grow, request an appointment today! We’d love to get to know more about you and your child’s dental needs, so we can give them the best dental experience possible from start to finish. Let us give your child a happy and fun time at the dentist that leads to a lifetime of great dental health!