Pediatric Dental Assistant – Full Time Read Description ›
What Are We Looking For
- The ultimate people person who enjoys interacting with kids of all ages in a fun work environment
- Organized Multi-tasker who can handle a variety of situations at once.
- Team player who wants to learn and develop their skills and become part of an already incredible team of people that have dedicated themselves to providing the best possible experience and dental care.
As our new Dental Assistant you will have an opportunity to help make a child’s smile brighter every day. You will be working side by side with our Pediatric Dentists helping deliver quality care to our young dental community. Performing tasks such as taking radiographs/x-rays, note-taking during exams, sterilization, and eventually chairside assisting working directly with the dentist in providing restorative and surgical care to our patients.
Some Info about Where Smiles Grow
We are a Pediatric Dentistry focused dental practice that has been treating the patients of the Capital Region and Upstate NY for over 40. Our Doctors and team are known for excellence in both clinical treatment& patient experience. We recently expanded our ability to care for children by adding a third facility to our existing offices in Latham and Delmar, NY.
With our constant growth we need more great people to join our team so we continue making smiles grow in the Capital Region for years to come!
- Competitive salary with compensation based on experience
- Dental Assisting experience Preferred buy not Required
- Positions available immediately
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance